How can I look up my retirement points? | – Leader Development for Army Professionals

How can I look up my retirement points?

I am in the Army Reserves and I need to determine how many points I have towards retirement. Can you help me?

How to look up retirement points in USAR


Click my records

Click ok

Click use your cac

Click ok

Click Reserve/Retiree/Veteran Record top left

Click on Points Detail under Retirement arrow


I would also recommend playing with the retired pay calculator located right below points detail.

Show Full Article
posted on 12/13/2017 under Q&A
Mark is a Retired Command Sergeant Major with 26 years of military leadership experience. He held 3 military occupational specialties (Field Artillery, Nuclear Weapons Tech, and Ammunition Ordnance). Mark is one of the leading military authors in the fields of leadership, counseling, and training.

Disclaimer: Though all content posted on is reviewed by our qualified subject matter experts, you should not make decisions based solely on the information contained in this post. Use information from multiple sources when making important professional decisions. This is not an official government website.

You might be interested in…

Leave a Comment

We will never publish or sell your email address, nor will we ever send you information you have not requested.