Where can I get a copy of my Form 249-E that shows all of my retirement points. | AskTOP.net – Leader Development for Army Professionals

Where can I get a copy of my Form 249-E that shows all of my retirement points.

Top, I heard you can answer just about any questions, so I hope you can help out an old Soldier. Here goes....How and where can I print out the 249E Retirement Point Statement?

This information can be found by going to the Human Resource Command Website and login into the My Record section with your AKO username and password.


Once there you can locate the 249-e on the left side of the menu.  See attached photo.


Hope this helps.

Did you find this information useful?  I would appreciate your feedback!



  1. 249-E

Show Full Article
posted on 06/01/2015 under Q&A
Mark is a Retired Command Sergeant Major with 26 years of military leadership experience. He held 3 military occupational specialties (Field Artillery, Nuclear Weapons Tech, and Ammunition Ordnance). Mark is one of the leading military authors in the fields of leadership, counseling, and training.

Disclaimer: Though all content posted on AskTOP.net is reviewed by our qualified subject matter experts, you should not make decisions based solely on the information contained in this post. Use information from multiple sources when making important professional decisions. This is not an official government website.

You might be interested in…

Leave a Comment

We will never publish or sell your email address, nor will we ever send you information you have not requested.